Free Month of Writer's Circle
Whether you are just getting started on your writing journey, mid-way through and stuck with writer's block, or finished and wondering what to do now that you have your book in hand, writers' circle is where you get the support you need.
With a WEEKLY call, you won't only have the ever so sought after accountability but, you will also go through a group lesson, much like a mastermind. With guidance from skilled published authors & writing coaches, AND have access to book publishers. With hands-on practice & community connection, learn about topics including:
- Cyclical creation process
- Core Message Framework:
- Writing inspiration & practice
- Outlining/ Planning
- How to write with ease (quiet the doubt dragons)
- Best strategies for editing (self-editing & peer editing)
- How to structure a chapter
- The Reader journey
- Storytelling basics
- How to channel your authentic voice
- cover design
- marketing timelines
- creating flow in your writing
- the key components of a book
- how to get sales
- book reviews on Amazon
- SPECIAL GUEST PRESENTATIONS from industry experts
Women who attend are most grateful for:
- accelerate their progress
- always learning exactly what they needed (synchronicity)
- and so much more.
Come ready with an open mind, pencil & paper. Join the community that is accelerating the writing and marketing process.
Want to get some feedback from some of our members?
Join our writer's Community: the women there are happy to share their journey with circle to better help you make your decision.
Where are sessions held?
Due to the vastly growing community, we host our calls via Zoom. Once you register you will automatically be sent a Zoom link. Same link every week.
How often are sessions held?
Sessions take place weekly. Tuesdays noon eastern.
How long do sessions last?
Sessions on average are 1 hour long. There are times in deep conversation when we may run a few minutes past. Attendees are welcome to leave early if needed.
What if I miss a session?
We hope you use the time to tend to your story as best you can & we will see you next time.
Can I cancel my membership when it is no longer necessary?
Absolutely, no questions asked. In fact, you don't even need to contact us. You will be able to do it directly from your dashboard.
2024 Non-Fiction Anthology
Red Thread Publishing is calling for submissions to our FTFA (First-time Female Author Anthology) Brave New Voices
1. Write a chapter or a short story. (non-fiction)
2. Send it to our submission committee.
3. If selected we will publish it in our next anthology & offer our writer’s coaching & publishing services to you at no cost.
Join our author community & begin learning NOW:
REQUIREMENTS to submit: (First-time Female Authors)
You have never been published in a book
You identify as a woman
You are experiencing economic hardship
*Chapters in English-- But non-native English Speaker are welcome!
**People of color, entrepreneurs & single mothers strongly encouraged to enter submissions.